On the occasion of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsava
Online Quiz Competition
Know Your Museum-5
First Prize Rs. 2000/-
Second Prize Rs. 1500/-
Third Prize Rs. 1000/-
Winners will also be given free annual membership of ‘Friends of IGRMS’ worth rupees 2000/-
Link to watch videos
Link for Quiz Competition https://forms.gle/CRoYNAaKPEn8RDuEA
(This link will be active on 25th April 2022
at 10:00 am)
Terms & Conditions:
1. This online quiz competition has been developed by the museum (IGRMS) focusing on its various open-air exhibitions presented in the“Online Exhibition Series”. There are 75 videos presentations of various exhibitionsin this series whichare available in museum’s website, Facebook and YouTube. The questions of this quiz competition will be based on 7 videos on Coastal Village and Desert Village open air exhibition of IGRMS. Participants are advised to see these videos attempting the quiz:
2. The competition will be organized on every 25th of the month only for Indian citizen. The online window for attempting quiz will remain open from 10:00am of 25th April 2022 to 10:00am of 26th April 2022.
3. Winners of competition will be announced on the 30th of every month.
4. Prize money of Rs.2000, Rs.1500 and Rs.1000 will be transferred to the bank account of participants coming in first, second and third place respectively. Along with this, free annual membership of ‘Friend’s of IGRMS’ worth rupees 2000/- will be provided to the winners.
5. All the participants will be given certificate.
6. To start the quiz contest basic details such as name (both in English and Hindi), email, mobile number, etc. will be asked from the participants.
7. The total number of questions for the quiz will be 30.
8. Bilingual Questions will be given. Participants can make only one submission either in Hindi or in English.
9. Museum staff will not be able to participate in the quiz competition.
10. In case of more than one participant secure equal marks, then the winner will be selected on the basis of first come first serve basis.
11. In case of any dispute related to this competition, the decision of the Director, IGRMS will be final.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya
Shamla Hills, Bhopal-462002
Shri Rajesh Gautam: 9691061992
Shri Geetu Yaikhom: 9402693482