GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CULTURE
SHASTRI BHAWAN, NEW DELHI – 110 001
Filling up of the post of Director in the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS) at Bhopal by deputation or short term contract basis
Apply within 45 days from the date of publication of this vacancy in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar (dated 26-10-2019)
Download empty application form -- http://igrms.gov.in/sites/default/files/itn_bilingual_Advertisment_Director_IGRMS_oct_2019MOC_i.doc
It is proposed to fill up the one post of Director in the revised pay scale of Pay Level 14/ [PB-4,Rs.37,400-67,000+GP-Rs.10,000/- as per 6th CPC]/ Group A’ (Non-Ministerial) in the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya at Bhopal, an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India on deputation or short term contract basis for a period not exceeding 5 years.
2. Eligibility Conditions:-
Officers under the Central/State Governments/Union Territories/Autonomous Bodies/ Statutory Organisations/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions:
(a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) With two years’ regular service in the post in the scale of pay of Level 13A/[PB-4,Rs.37,400-67,000+GP-Rs.8,900/- as per 6th CPC] or equivalent; or
(iii) With three years’ regular service in the post in the scale of pay of Level 13/ [PB-4, Rs.37,400- 67,000+GP-Rs.8,700/- as per 6th CPC] or equivalent; or
(iv) With eight years’ regular service in the post in the scale of pay of Level 12/[PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100+GP-Rs.7,600/- as per 6th CPC] or equivalent; and
- Possessing educational qualification and experience as under:
- Masters’ Degree in Anthropology/Archaeology/Museology of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Ph.D. in any one of the subjects mentioned above.
- Ten (10) years’ administrative experience of which at least five years should be in the field of Anthropology/Archaeology/Museology.
Desirable: Experience in Museum Administration and Management.
3. Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation: The terms and conditions for appointment on deputation basis will be governed in terms of Department of Personnel & Training’s Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (PayII) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
5. The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I), alongwith attested photocopies of the Confidential Reports (i.e ACRs/APARs) for the last five year i.e. 2014-15 to 2018-19 through proper channel, addressed to The Secretary, Ministry of Culture, Room No. 502-C-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001, within 45 days from the date of publication of this vacancy in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar dated 26-10-2019. Incomplete applications or application received after stipulated period will not be entertained.
NOTE:- 1. Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. 2. The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST if, at the stage of selection, the competent authority is of the opinion that a sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.